Bell Curve is a renowned growth agency that now offers hands-on training as Demand Curve.
We've grown dozens of companies from zero to millions in revenue. We've worked with Framer, Envoy, Streak, Clearbit, Service, Tovala, Perfect Keto, and many others.
A modern approach to education
Don’t pay until you get a job
Universities and other bootcamps charge you tens of thousands of dollars up front, without any guarantee of a job. This has never felt right to us — so we’re flipping it around.
Our students pay 12.5% of their first two years’ worth of salary only after they’ve landed a well-paying job. This means no loans. No debt. And absolutely no risk for you — just for us.
(Not interested in the income sharing structure? We also offer an upfront payment option of $15k + 0% of future earnings.)
Gain real work experience
Our program goes far beyond reading materials.
You’ll apply your learnings to actual startups in need of growth help. When you graduate, you’ll not only know growth marketing at an advanced level — you’ll have done meaningful growth work for a real company you’ll be experimenting with.
And you get hands-on mentorship and in-depth feedback from our team — every step of the way.
When you graduate from Demand Curve, you actually know what you’re doing in the real world.
We've taught the best.
What do I learn?
Students leave our course mastering the same strategies we've used to grow brands including Framer, Envoy, Streak, Clearbit, Service, Tovala, Perfect Keto, and many others.
Training is done through a mix of written guides and real-time Slack conversations. Almost nothing is pre-recorded. Students spend 5 hours per day.
Our growth training course is broken down into four sections:
I. Growth Strategy
Learning starts with building a solid foundation, and that's the goal of week 1.
You’ll learn the four fundamental components that influence a company’s growth strategy and, ultimately, how to apply that framework to build your own growth strategies.
Choosing the right ad channels
Choosing the right growth strategy
Correctly setting up attribution
Understanding your core metrics
Instructor call: In-depth consultation for your product
In-depth reviews of major ad channels. See examples of our best-performing ads for the clients we've worked with. Go through hands-on projects with guidance from our team.
Set up major ad channels and target users with advanced tactics
Content marketing and SEO
- Keyword research
- Content writing and distribution
Design high-converting ads
- Design cheat sheet and templates
- Video ads: animated and live production
- Finding working emails
- Harvesting competitors' emails
- Writing high-converting copy at scale
- Tactics to foster virality
- Time-saving strategies
Projects you'll work on with our help:
- Set up ad channels, including Facebook and Instagram
- Improve your company's search ads
- Redo your social ads
- Redo your ad creatives
- Run a cold email campaign
- Redo your company's referral program
Understand the psychology behind effective landing page designs. Run A/B tests to continually improve conversion rates.
Landing page structure and design
- Client examples: Before and after
- See our highest-converting landing pages
Conversion rate optimization
- Even the most effective ad strategy has no impact on growth — without conversion-optimized landing pages.
- We teach you the psychology behind effective landing page designs and copy. You will develop a complete landing page under the guidance of your instructor.
- You’ll then learn how to run A/B tests to continually improve conversion rates.
IV. Job Placement
Your dedicated advisor will help you hone your interview skills, polish your resume, and connect you with the employers of your choosing.
Mock interviews — created by growth directors overseeing > $100M in revenue
How top marketers find the best job opportunities
How to build a growth team
Negotiating a job offer
Valuing startup equity
Warm introductions to employers in the Demand Curve network
Maintain an edge. Even after you get a job.
We have your back after you’re employed. Ask our instructors 1-on-1 questions in our alumni Slack community far after you graduate. So, if your new employer needs you to do something you haven’t done before, someone at Demand Curve can show you how.
We also post our internal learnings about what’s working for our agency clients — so you get better at growth every month when we do.
Most marketers don’t get access to that kind of mentorship and data. Not even senior ones. But you will.
After all, it’s in our interest to make you look good. We want employers to only want to hire Demand Curve graduates.
Along with our mentorship, our alumni network includes many successful Y Combinator founders, prominent bloggers, and highly regarded marketing leaders.
But, how is this material unique?
Training is project-based with live screenshares, check-ins, reviews, and feedback from Demand Curve team members. So you get deliberate practice.
Scroll down to read our FAQ.
Who do I learn from?
10 AM - 11:30 AM
1 PM - 2:30 PM
All times are Pacific/San Francisco.
Reach out to us, and we'll chat with you about making your schedule work.
Many of our students are international.
Request More InfoApply
Join Hundreds of Top Marketers
What will I be capable of doing after the training?
Everything an entry to mid-level growth hire needs to do day-to-day.
- Building and implementing a growth/marketing strategy.
- Identifying, prioritizing, and running high-impact growth experiments.
- Evaluating marketing channels and choosing the optimal one(s) for your company.
- Analyzing any company’s business model, product, and growth funnel to determine the biggest growth opportunities.
- Launching and optimizing ad channels at an advanced level.
- Writing, building, and testing landing pages that convert.
- Writing content that gets you customers, not just readers.
- Applying behavioral psychology and UI/UX design best practices to build landing pages, onboarding flows, and products that convert and users love.
- Knowing how to build referral programs that people can’t help but use.
- Identifying the most critical growth metrics and knowing how to properly set up tracking to measure those metrics.
- Using an arsenal of the most modern marketing tools and software trusted by the world’s top companies.
How is this better than other growth bootcamps?
Two main ways:
1. Our income-share agreement
Most growth bootcamps charge you a flat upfront fee. That’s a lot of money to fork over to potentially not get a job.
We make sure the incentives are aligned. Our curriculum has to stay modern and up to date — or employers won’t hire from us.
2. Get real growth experience
Other programs use only toy projects, case studies, and lectures to teach. We combine our extensive written curriculum (with plenty of examples) and partner with real startups to apply your skills.
This gives you an advantage when competing with other bootcamp grads for a job; not only can you apply to the companies you’ve already worked on (we’ll intro you to our partner companies), but you can reference real results from the field. From working on real companies, day-to-day.
When you’re in a job interview, that’s a lot more powerful than parroting the latest blog post.
How does pricing work?
We offer 2 payment plans
- Income sharing: You pay absolutely nothing upfront. Once you get a job making at least $40k, you’ll pay back 12.5% of your salary for the first 2 years.
- Up-front tuition: We also offer the option to pay $11,500 upfront with no salary-based repayment.
How much time do I need to commit to the program?
8 hours per day, 5 days per week, for 8 weeks.
How are the classes structured?
The written portion of the curriculum is hosted on GitBook. Every day there is approximately 1 hour of reading and 7 hours of projects.
Daily “office hours” are held via Slack at 10am - 11:30am PT and 1pm - 2:30pm PT. During this time, students work directly with their instructors to ask questions, get feedback, brainstorm/strategize, etc.
Can I see a syllabus?
Sure thing! Here’s the syllabus for the first four weeks.
I’m located outside of the US. Am I eligible for the program?
Yes, if you’re in Canada.
Is the program remote or in-person?
The program is 100% remote.
What if I’m a very advanced marketer already?
It depends on your goals! Even advanced marketers can get a lot of value from the program. For example, if you’ve spent the majority of your career specializing in 1-2 channels and now want to pursue a generalist role, then the program could be a great fit for you. If you’re unsure, we encourage you to apply and our team will work with you to talk through your goals and decide what’s best.
What if I have zero marketing experience?
Then you should absolutely apply! We created this program to help anyone break into marketing - regardless of previous experience.
How do you help me get hired?
In two ways. First, we pair you with a dedicated advisor who prepares you for all aspects of the hiring process - from perfecting your resume to conducting mock interviews and negotiating the best offer. Second, we have a private network of employers who are specifically looking to hire Demand Curve graduates. We’ll connect you directly with the best employers based on your goals and preferences.
Is there any financial risk to me?
Not at all. If, for any reason, you do not get hired after going through the program, then you pay absolutely nothing. We mean it when we say there’s no financial risk.