What if acquiring customers for your startup was...simple?
You have a product. Maybe you even have some customers. Now you need a way to consistently and profitably acquire new customers...a growth engine.
With the Growth Program you'll build your growth engine in 6 weeks.
Most startups fail because they can’t crack customer acquisition
We see it happen all the time. Founders pour their time and money into an amazing product.
Then they start "marketing." They try tactic after tactic, but nothing works.
The harsh reality: Acquiring customers is one of the hardest challenges startups face.
You need growth, you need it quickly, and you need assurance that you're working on the right strategy. Otherwise, there’s a chance you waste critical time down the wrong rabbit hole. Or worse—you run out of cash.
- There are hundreds of marketing channels and tactics to try. Deciding where to focus is overwhelming.
- It's more expensive and more complicated than ever to acquire customers.
- Even if you find a channel that allows you to reach your ideal customers, they often don't understand the value of your product—and they buy from a competitor.
- The few sales you are able to produce are unprofitable and you can't afford to scale your efforts.
Founders, marketers, and operators need to learn how to profitably acquire customers—it's the only way your startup will succeed.
But figuring out how to acquire customers isn't easy. You're left with a few disappointing options:
- Searching for content yourself. If you try to find great growth content on Google, you'll likely waste critical time. And without a growth background, you won't know what to trust.
- Buying a course. Regardless of your goals or business type, you go through the same curriculum as everyone else. They're usually long, boring, and fail to show you how to execute in a short amount of time.
- Hiring marketers or agencies. Hiring top marketers requires shelling out thousands of dollars per month. And they're often slow to act, prioritize large clients over startups, and fail to achieve results.
Imagine having a system in place that repeatedly, profitably generates customers.
- You'd have focus. You'd know exactly where to focus your team and resources, and feel confident since you're investing in the highest ROI strategy possible.
- You'd get traction. Revenue would consistently grow at a healthy pace.
- You'd hit your fundraising targets, and investors would line up to give you money.
- You'd have top engineers, marketers, and operators knocking on your door asking for jobs.
- You'd spend your time running your startup instead of continuously searching for ways to get new customers.
You need a way to consistently acquire customers — we call this a “growth engine.”
A growth engine combines a scalable marketing channel, irresistible product messaging, and a high-converting funnel to profitably generate new customers at scale.
With a growth engine, you get:
- Meaningful growth: A constant and predictable flow of customers to grow revenue.
- Profitability and efficiency: Acquire customers profitably so you can reinvest back into your engine and scale.
- Peace of mind: Have confidence knowing you're prioritizing the right initiatives and have the expertise of a world-class agency guiding you.
- Focus: Most companies scale using just one growth channel. You'll be able to align your team and resources around the highest-leverage strategy for your company, freeing you up to run the rest of the business.
Here's what growth looks like with and without a growth engine:
Without a growth engine
With a growth engine
You can build a growth engine yourself, without wasting money on agencies that just don't "get it." Or spinning your wheels trying to go at it alone. All the while building in-house expertise to take control of your company's growth—you'll have the knowledge to properly vet marketers and agencies if and when you do decide to hire.
Building a growth engine doesn't have to be complicated
It's easier than you think.
That’s where the Growth Program comes in.
The Growth Program is designed to help you build your growth engine within 6 weeks. It's a guided course. You’ll get the playbooks you need to build your growth engine. And you’ll get a dedicated growth advisor to help along the way.
Your advisor will design a custom path and schedule through the program, so you can build and test your engine within weeks—without having to spend hours per day reading curriculum. No more guessing whether your time is well spent.
What sets the growth program apart?
You get the same playbooks, templates, and SOPs that top agencies use to grow their startups.
We've worked with thousands of startups, so we know exactly what growth and marketing tactics are working now. And we run Bell Curve, our world-class agency that works with top startups like Outschool and Segment.
The curriculum gives you access to the strategy, tactics, and insights that we use to grow companies. In it, we break down every aspect of acquisition and conversion into step-by-step playbooks and live workshops.
It's like having the Heads of Growth of top startups in your back pocket. And since you know your product better than any agency ever will, you're in the driver's seat.
We've helped 1,000s of early-stage startups build their growth engines
Doopoll increased monthly recurring revenue by 800%
- Consumer SaaS
Astra increased monthly active users by 500%
3 Leaf Tea 2x'd conversions & reduced bounces by 50+%
Here's how you'll use the growth program to build your growth engine
1. Learn the fundamentals
Start by breezing through quick, actionable growth frameworks to build a solid foundation as a growth leader. You'll understand exactly how your product grows, define a north star, and identify your key growth levers.
2. Nail your product positioning
You'll conduct customer and competitor research, hone your positioning, and write value props that convert. Use them across all of your marketing assets: write highly effective landing pages, content, and ads persuading your ideal customer to buy from you.
3. Build your growth strategy
We'll help you pick the right growth "lane" for your company. You'll decide whether your startup will most likely grow through paid acquisition, content, viral acquisition, or sales. And then you'll choose a high-volume, scalable growth channel. One that enables you to consistently and predictably reach and acquire your best-fit customers.
4. Build a high-converting funnel
You'll create acquisition loops that continuously converts, activates, and monetizes new customers. You'll use your acquisition channel, build landing pages, and set up an email marketing engine.
5. Launch, experiment, and optimize
Properly test your primary acquisition channel and iterate until you're profitably acquiring customers.
What our community has to say
Scroll right to see more.
Who is our course for? The Growth Program was created for busy, early-stage teams
Over the past two years, we've proven that we're a great fit for startups of nearly every vertical, business model, and audience.
Who's not a fit?
You'd rather outsource growth than do it yourself.
Aspiring marketers looking to learn growth in order to land a job
You're looking for high-level theory. Our program is highly optimized to produce tactical results.
Late-stage companies that already have massive scale.
If you fall into this group, our agency, Bell Curve, can help you scale.
Ready to grow?
Build your growth engine in as little as 6 weeks. We’ll support you along the way. The program offers:
Lifetime access to all program content: You’ll get access to over 40 playbooks, 50 step-by-step projects & SOPs, 65 templates, as well as multiple video walk-throughs. All designed to help you produce results immediately.
6 months of direct advisor access: We’ll help you design a custom path through the program. And your advisor will be there answer questions along the way.
Community of 1,000 founders and marketers: Learn with other top growth marketers.
6 months of live workshops: Optional deep-dive workshops to help you work through different parts of the program.
Savings on marketing tools: Need Segment, Airtable, Notion, and more? You’ll get discounts on many popular tech tools.
Growth Program Guarantee
Helping startups grow is our top priority. We want to de-risk your investment in the Growth Program as much as possible. If after 30 days you’ve done the work and haven’t been able to launch at least one channel, we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Early-stage founders, marketers, and operators use the Growth Program to build their engines. Here's what they're saying:
Questions we're most often asked.
Why is there a limited number of spots in the program?
Our growth advisors have limited bandwidth. In order to ensure we can give each participant the attention they deserve, we cap the number of participants that can be in the program at once.
If you’re a fit for the program but we’re at max capacity, you’ll be added to a waitlist and notified as soon as new spots open up.
How does the application process work?
Our top #1 priority is helping startups grow. As such, we use our application process to ensure that each startup that goes through the program is a great fit and likely to get an exceptional return on investment.
Depending on your goals, business type, as well as a number of other factors, we may determine the Growth Program isn’t the best option for you. We’d rather identify this early and help steer you in the right direction than blindly accept your money knowing that you aren’t set up for success.
It says that I’ll build my growth engine in 6 weeks — do I have to go through the program that quickly?
Absolutely not. You have lifetime access to the content. And you have access to your advisor for 6 months. You work through the program at whatever pace suits you and your team.
For startups looking to invest aggressively in growth, building a growth engine in 6 weeks is possible. Others prefer to use the full 6 months.
How is this better than other growth courses, training programs, etc.?
1. Other courses are full of filler, with very little application.
Other courses are focused around long, extremely comprehensive and theoretical content. And while there’s a time and place for that type of program format, it leaves very little room for real-world application. We do things a little differently.
Above all else, our programs are designed to produce growth results as efficiently as possible. We do this by flipping the traditional teaching process/program structure on its head. Instead of optimizing for things like high page counts — which leads to program that are 80% reading and only 20% doing — we work hard to include only the best content so the bulk of your time is spent doing real growth work. In fact, our programs are structured to be 20% reading and 80% implementing what you’ve learned.
2. Other courses don’t offer mentorship, feedback, and support.
With the Growth Program, you get 1-on-1 mentorship and tactical feedback from our team. You can also ask our growth advisors questions on our forum at any time. Plus, you’ll join a community of founders and companies working to help each other grow.
3. Other courses are designed for very senior growth practitioners and late-stage companies.
These programs are fantastic for those looking to learn advanced theory and high-level skills. Our program is designed for those looking for actionable frameworks, strategies, and tactics that can be applied immediately to begin growing their businesses.
4. Other courses only focus on 1-2 channels.
Many programs dive into just one topic, such as learn how to run Facebook ads. Our Growth Program goes much deeper. We teach you how to develop a growth strategy, build and manage growth channels (ads, content/SEO, cold outreach, etc.), design landing pages, optimize your conversion rates, and much more.
How personalized is the program?
Every company’s growth strategy will be unique. Your Demand Curve program will be no different — this is not a generic, templated course.
With the Growth Program, you're assigned a dedicated growth advisor. Your advisor will take the time to understand your business, product(s), and growth goals to help you build a custom growth strategy and tailor the program accordingly.
How? We’ve produced program content and projects covering 50+ topics for each industry. Just as a good CMO or Head of Growth would create a prioritized roadmap of growth opportunities, you and your advisor will identify and prioritize the topics most relevant to your business to create a custom plan.
Your advisor will also review and provide feedback on your major deliverables, as well as help you adjust priorities as you get learnings and results throughout the program.
Do you offer a refund policy if the program ends up not being a good fit?
Yes! If after 30 days you've done the work and haven't been able to launch at least one channel, we'll give you a full refund.
How is this worth the price?
Quite frankly, because it works. You’ll acquire the skills that 1000’s of companies have used to produce hundreds of thousands and even millions in incremental revenue. We strongly believe (and have data to prove) that the program is one of the highest-ROI investments a company can make.
For example, take a look at this case study on how we helped Doopoll increase their revenue by 800%.
Or this one describing how Astra increased their conversion rates by 2x and their monthly active users by 4x.
Many companies hire premium agencies and consultants for $10,000+ per month and never see those kinds of results. And that’s why we stand by our claim that for a single payment of $2,500, this program is one of the best investments a company can make.
What will I be capable of doing after the program?
- Finding new ways to get customers for your business.
- Intelligently validating startup ideas.
- Finding the email addresses of your ideal customer.
- Writing cold emails that compel people to respond.
- Writing content that gets you customers, not just readers.
- Making ads that people click. For the right reasons.
- Sourcing high-quality content writers.
- Setting up referral programs that people actually use.
- Writing, building, and testing modern landing pages.
- Running ads on all the major channels, with real best practices from the industry.
- Tracking everything your visitors do on your site.
- Creating a high-converting onboarding experience.
I'm in a different time zone than the United States — can I still take the program?
Yes, absolutely. The course can be taken from anywhere in the world.
What if I want more mentorship and feedback?
The Growth Program comes with 6 months of mentorship and review sessions. For those who need additional time to finish the program or simply want to extend their access to their advisor, we offer an affordable extension plan.
How does it work day-to-day?
Here’s the general process:
- Each module begins with fundamental readings. For example, if you’re learning to write landing page copy, there are readings on how to write a good landing page.
- Then you start the project itself. Keeping with our landing page example, the project will walk you through the process of actually writing the copy for your landing page.
- While you do the project and readings, you can ask our advisors questions about tricky concepts and any places you get stuck. You'll also have an active community of top marketers and founders to bounce ideas off of.
- For some key projects, you’ll submit your work for your advisor to review.
- Your advisor will then review your work and provide feedback on how to take it to the next level.
- You use their suggestions to improve your project and then launch it.
Everything is asynchronous so you can do the work on your own time and at your own pace.
How long will it take for me to finish the Growth Program?
The program is designed to help you build your growth engine in as little as 6 weeks. This is for busy professionals that are balancing their job and can generally spend 1-2 hours per day on the program.
But we give up to 6 months of mentorship so you can finish the program with plenty of flexibility and cushion. Life happens, so even if you have to take a few weeks off the program to handle the inevitable fire, you’ll still have plenty of time to get through everything.
We also offer an affordable extension plan, and you will continue to have access to the content for life.
I’m an experienced growth marketer trying to up my skills, is the program right for me?
It really depends on your goal and background. If you've been in a leadership/management position and are now in an execution role at a startup, the Growth Program could be a great fit.
Additionally, if you're an experienced channel specialist and are now in a generalist role, the Growth Program could a great fit. Bottom line, if your top goal is growing a startup (as opposed to studying advanced theory or achieving deep subject-matter mastery), the program is likely a great option.
Who should take the program?
Our program is a fit for anyone looking to learn how to acquire new customers and scale their business through modern channels, tools, and frameworks: primarily founders and business owners, junior marketers, startup employees, and even senior marketers who come from a different area of expertise and/or want a refresher on the latest channels and tactics.
Should I hire a marketing agency or full-time marketer instead of doing the program?
Marketing agencies and full-time hires are great options for many companies. But they come with their own set of pros and cons when compared to our programs.
The major upside is the expertise and bandwidth they bring to the team. The biggest downside — especially for cash-strapped startups — is the high cost. Good agencies generally start at a minimum of $5,000/mo (many charge much more). Full-time hires can easily cost $100,000+ per year. They also come with a level of risk and commitment that shouldn’t be ignored. A full-time hire is a long-term investment. And many agencies require commitments between 6-12 months. So, if you have the budget and mainly need additional labor to scale acquisition channels that are already working, then hiring may be a good idea.
However, if you’re tight on budget and your primary goals are building a foundation for growth, and testing acquisition channels to start getting traction, then we recommend starting with our program. We’ll teach you how to produce the same results as an agency or full-time hire, at a fraction of the cost and without the risk.
In addition to the cost of the program, how much should I budget for running ads?
An ad budget isn’t necessary to be successful with the program. If you’re solely interested in testing organic channels, we’ll help you build a custom strategy and tailor your program accordingly. i.e. we’ll help you identify and test the best organic channels for your business/product.
That being said, if ads are part of your strategy, a large ad budget isn’t a requirement. While a budget of $3-5K USD is generally enough to gauge the potential of 2-3 different ad channels, we can also tailor your program if you have a smaller budget. For example, if you can only put aside $500-1,000 for ads, instead of having you test multiple ad channels, we’ll customize your plan so you focus on the single ad channel most likely to succeed.