Growth Newsletter #097
Happy December everyone!
I hope you've been enjoying the World Cup and screenshots from ChatGPT conversations (confused? check the news section for more).
This week we cover un-ignorable products, ZOOM video marketing, and sniper links.
News and Links
News you can use:
- This week has been abuzz with ChatGPT—a conversational AI that answers questions by combining the best answers from the internet. Many are speculating that it could one day replace Google searches and Wikipedia visits. It can even write code. This could completely change the SEO industry.
- Some updates from Google. Google Analytics 4 (GA4) recently introduced two new metrics: Views Per Session and Average Session Duration. Use these to get a better understanding of visitor engagement on your site. Also, say hi to a new ad format: side rail ads.
- For those who haven’t given up on Twitter, the platform is expanding tweet recommendations. This could mean more exposure for your account—but users can still avoid recs by switching to the chronological Latest Tweets feed.
- Want inspo for your TikTok campaigns? Take a look at the first-ever winners of TikTok’s European ad awards to get your creative juices flowing.
- Struggling with holiday gift ideas? Here are some recommendations from SparkToro and Lenny Rachitsky.