News you can use:
- First, AI: Meta and Microsoft have teamed up to launch a responsible AI framework, prioritizing user privacy and ethical standards for marketers. TikTok launched "script generator," an AI tool for fast ad script creation. This could save marketers a lot of time and resources if it works. Snapchat is transforming its AI chatbot into an ad tool. The chatbot analyzes billions of messages to improve ad targeting and optimize ROI.
- LinkedIn is testing an expanded video ad placement on streaming services. This move, if successful, could provide marketers with additional channels to reach their target audience and drive engagement.
- Facebook released new creator tools, including enhanced Reels, Inspiration Hub, and Templates Hub, simplifying content creation and boosting audience growth.
- Lastly, here’s a thorough breakdown of the ongoing Reddit blackout.
Tool we use and recommend: Segment*
Being a founder is hard.
Finding product-market fit is one of the toughest challenges, and constantly has you asking questions like:
- Are people using my product?
- How are they using it?
- Are they returning to get value week over week?
When first starting out, the Segment co-founders didn't understand how important these questions were or how to use analytics to answer them.
So they spent 1.5 years and 7 different MVPs in their pursuit of product-market-fit before finding the secret sauce—they solved their own problem and turned it into a product.
Segment helps you collect, clean, and act on your customer data. And it handles the annoying task of integrating with different tools. So your team can focus on product, not integrations.
And Segment is now free for Startups! Apply to their Startup Program →
*Sponsored by Segment