Growth Newsletter #085
Welcome to the 1023 new marketers and founders who joined last week!
This week we're covering storytelling, ad pages, and B2B testimonials.
News and Links
News you can use:
- For businesses that rely on Instagram Shopping, get ready to pivot. Instagram plans to scale back and switch users to “Tab Lite,” a simpler version of the shopping page.
- Interested in building your business’s Twitter presence? Check out Twitter’s free Flight School workshops. Expect tips on its Professional Profiles features and how to prep for the holidays.
- Google finished rolling out its helpful content update last week. Here’s a helpful primer if you’ve noticed any changes in your traffic/rankings.
What's happening: We’re less than a month out from Growth Summit 2022. Wondering what sessions will be like?
- Brian Dean (Backlinko) will explain how he optimizes for Google's algo.
- Alex and Leila Hormozi will teach you how to use sales to scale your company.
- Nathan Baschez (Every) will show you how to grow a media brand.
If you’re into growth, we’ve got a session for you. Get your free ticket and learn alongside 10,000+ operators behind the world’s fastest-growing startups. Claim your free ticket.
Topic we’re hearing a lot about*: Community capital
Republic is a community capital platform that helps founders raise money, engage their community, and market their company at the same time. Through Republic campaigns, companies have tripled user bases, sold millions worth of product, gained press coverage, connected with VCs, and raised follow-on rounds at great terms. Founders have raised over $1B on Republic.
Apply here to get $1,000 worth of credit toward a fundraising campaign—only for DC readers.