News you can use:
- Amazon is rolling out email marketing to US brands and sellers in early 2023, which will let you to target repeat, high-spend, and recent customers.
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator added a new account dashboard that lets you monitor individual accounts and their level of interest (based on machine learning).
- Meta announced a number of platform updates, including a new Advantage custom audience, which will deliver ads beyond your custom audience to improve performance.
- Google is integrating ad extensions and assets with campaign setup to further streamline your ad management workflow.
What we’re reading*: Vidico’s state of video marketing report.
Vidico is the production company that helps you acquire more customers through video. They make the production process ridiculously easy, and you get effective videos to communicate your product’s value props. That’s why companies like Airtable, Square and Digital Ocean choose Vidico. Vidico is giving away a report of top insights from 200+ of the best minds in marketing. Learn how much companies spend per month on video, what channels deliver the best results, and which metrics you should track—it's a rare peek into what's working in video in 2022. Get the full report & insights here.
How to get more from your marketing tools*: n8n's workflow automation tool.
n8n lets you connect all your tools, so you can manage leads with ease.
As a Demand Curve reader, you get a 20% discount on all n8n cloud plans, which saves you up to $250 in annual subscription fees. Use the coupon code demandcurve to claim 20% off your n8n cloud plan forever.
Live event in LA, NYC, and London: mParticle for the Empowered 2022 Tour.
Join mParticle for an exclusive fireside chat, AI 101 for Marketers. They're hosting at 3 locations:
- West Hollywood Edition in LA this Thursday, 9/22
- Soho House in NYC on Thursday, 9/29
- or The NoMad in London on 10/5
Learn how industry leaders are using first-party data and AI to grow. Be sure to stick around for our panel discussion with industry leaders from companies like Lyft, Route, MotorTrend and Bounteous. And spend time with your peers at our networking happy hour. Learn more and register here.