News you can use:
Have you heard that Elon bought Twitter??
OF COURSE. We won't be covering that.
Q3 was super cheery for the tech world. Here's a recap: Tech largely fell short of expectations—sometimes way short. Meta lost billions on its metaverse division and saw its stock reach its lowest point in six years. Google had their slowest revenue growth in almost a decade, with YouTube ad revenue falling 2% year over year.
But there were a few glimmers of hope. Pinterest’s revenue grew 8% YOY—and notably, their Gen Z user base had double-digit growth over that same period.
- Feeling ready for the holidays? Neither are we. Check out these holiday marketing resources from TikTok and Meta. Plus, a three-day live Holiday Market starts today on Instagram.
- Google news: Google’s bumper ad tool, which uses machine learning to reduce longer videos to six-second bumper ads, is now available to all advertisers. The sunsetting of Universal Analytics 360 is getting pushed back to 2024. And YouTube got some subtle new design enhancements.
Looking to grow your customer retention?
Engage creates some of the best marketing automation tools to deliver personalized campaigns and engagement messages.
With Engage, you can:
- Segment customers based on their attributes and actions
- Send email and SMS campaigns to customer segments
- Automate onboarding, engagement, and reactivation messages
Some of their customers have experienced over 60% conversion rates since being onboarded. Sign up today and get 50% off your first 3 months.