Growth Newsletter #094
Welcome to the 1,165 founders and marketers who subscribed this week!
Neal here, but this edition’s insights were 100% sourced by our lovely writer, Joyce. I’m very lucky to have three great writers helping source insights each week, so 👏🏼 to Joyce!
This week we’ll be covering domain typos, engaging lurkers, and SEO back doors.
News and Links
News you can use:
- It’s official: Instagram users with professional accounts can now schedule posts up to 75 days in advance directly in the app.
- A few updates from YouTube: Businesses can set a Target frequency goal for their ads so viewers don’t see them too much (and develop ad fatigue). The Google Ads Reach Planner also forecasts how Video Action campaigns will perform.
- Previously limited to the UK and countries in Southeast Asia, TikTok Shop is finally coming to the U.S. The app’s seller center now lists North America as a region for businesses to register—just in time for the holidays.
- Since Elon Musk’s Twitter takeover, the decentralized social network Mastodon has added nearly 500,000 new users. If social is part of your growth strategy, it’s worth checking out.
- What’s your take on Mastodon? Whether you think it’s a passing fad or has potential staying power, reply back to let us know.
Newsletter we love: Department of Product
Any good growth marketer gets involved in product development.
Department of Product is a weekly selection of product news, analysis and tools from around the world to help you stay in the loop with what it means to build products today.
Platform we’re loving*: Insense
Getting UGC video ads and setting up influencer partnerships only takes 7-12 days through Insense. They’re a creator marketplace where you can get a steady flow of authentic UGC starting at $50/video, and manage multiple collaborations at once.
We teamed up with Insense to get you $200 platform credit for UGC until Nov 22. Book a free strategy call to claim the offer.
P.S. As a bonus, here’s a free creative brief template download from Insense that will speed up your UGC ads production even more.
*Sponsored by Insense