News you can use:
- Twitter is testing Search Keywords ads. These sponsored tweets show up in the first or second search result when a user types in a specific keyword.
- Related: Twitter updated their Paid Partnerships policy this month. So if you're buying ads, make sure to include #ad, #sponsored or #paidpartnership in your ad copy to stay compliant.
- Instagram added a lead form button. Business accounts can drive traffic to a lead form CTA in their profile to collect 1st-party data (eg name, number, email).
- Facebook usage is... increasing? After their toughest year yet, Facebook is starting to bounce back. Thanks to Meta's increased investment in AI tools, Reels consumption is up 20% and ad-targeting continues to improve, offsetting the impact of Apple's 2021's privacy update.
- Yandex, the 4th largest search engine, had 1,922 search ranking factors leaked. How might this help your Google rankings? Yandex is essentially a “Google clone" —both platforms have ~70% match in search results. So if you’re in SEO, studying and testing these insights could potentially help your content climb the SERPs. Read the full list here.
Do you need SOC 2 ASAP?*
Vanta, the leading Trust Management Platform, has an exclusive program where they'll work closely with you to get your SOC 2 in just two weeks.
Close more deals, hit your revenue targets, and start laying a foundation of security best practices — all in just two weeks.
SOC 2 in 2 weeks. Let's go.
*Sponsored by Vanta