We’ve published five new articles on the Demand Curve blog. All to help you build an email marketing engine—completely for free.
- Email marketing examples and strategy. Learn the fundamentals of email marketing strategy. Then study high-impact emails using our simple 4-part framework. Take note of your favorite emails so you can use the same elements in your own campaigns.
- How to write marketing emails. Follow these steps to write great marketing emails—the kind that connects with subscribers and drives conversions.
- Create segmented campaigns. Implement simple email segmentation into your campaigns to deliver personalized messages that convert.
- Grow your email list. Follow a proven 3-step process to grow your email list the right way.
- Email marketing best practices. Learn the email marketing best practices that are working in 2022.
Book recommendation: A few weeks ago, we recommended Eli Schwartz’s book, Product-Led SEO. Since then, we've been using some of Eli’s tactics in our own content strategy.
Product-Led SEO builds a great product for users first and optimizes for search second. Instead of starting with keyword research like most SEOs, Eli recommends the following process:
- Determine if a target audience uses search as a part of their buyer's journey
- Learn from the userbase what they might be looking for on organic search as it relates to your product offering
- Determine what you might build for your users to acquire the traffic from search—this is your SEO product
- Layer in SEO best practices in the development of this product
If you’re working on SEO, we recommend you check it out here (he just launched audio).
Newsletter we’re reading: Sparktoro’s Audience Research Newsletter. Twice a month, Rand Fishkin and Amanda Natividad share insights on audience research and marketing. Specifically, they share 3 audience research/marketing tips, 3 articles, and 3 tweets. We open it every time they send. Get the next one here.