News you can use:
Quite a few LinkedIn updates for you this week:
- Company pages can now add product listings and lead gen forms. You can customize the text and choose from a variety of CTAs.
- Pages can also add @mentions and hashtags in articles and newsletters to help increase reach, engagement and discoverability.
- LinkedIn also announced several new features to help creators build their personal brand.
- Finally, LinkedIn announced Business Manager. This dashboard feature will make it much easier to manage multiple pages and ad accounts.
If you operate in B2B, try experimenting with these new features to support your LinkedIn marketing goals. Check out our LinkedIn Organic playbook for more insights.
Plus, we’ve completely updated our blog article on Facebook Ads targeting. It factors in the latest privacy and algorithm updates and answers the question, Does Facebook targeting still work?
- Demand Curve Growth Summit 2022: Join us for the most advanced virtual summit for marketers and founders. What can you expect? Some of the best marketers in the world will share how they're growing their companies, and how you can grow yours. We'll be announcing details in the next few weeks. In the meantime, secure a spot on the list by signing up here.